Python is a high-level programming language that has gained tremendous popularity over the past few years. It’s easy to learn and uses simple syntaxes for coding. Moreover, it has many libraries available that help in performing complex tasks with very little or no coding at all. Lastly, its free availability for commercial use is a huge boon for startups and enterprises as well who usually need to work on a budget to test new things out before spending money on them
Six Reasons Why Python Is the Best Language for Data Science
Python is an interpreted language, meaning that the program runs inside your computer instead of being compiled into binary code before being executed by your processor (which would be more precise). This allows you to write programs quicker than with other languages because there’s no compilation process involved; you just type what you want into the editor and press “Run”.
1. Ease of coding
Python is a very easy language to learn. It has a simple syntax, which makes it easy to read and write. In addition, Python has a large community of developers who help you learn the language faster.
2. More than just Data Science
Python has many applications in the real world. It’s used for web development, machine learning, scientific computation and analysis, and data analysis. For example:
- Web Scraping is an important part of what we do at Infant Technologies. We use Python to scrape data from websites so that we can analyze it later on our computers or in conjunction with other tools like Google Docs or Excel files (which also have their uses).
- Machine Learning is another area where Python excels because its high-level programmers can write code more easily than if they were using something like R or Matlab—thus saving time on development and maintenance costs.
3. Libraries and frameworks available
Python has a large number of libraries and frameworks available. Some of the most popular are:
- Numpy provides a high-performance library for scientific computing in Python. It includes functions like matrix multiplication, linear algebra operations on sparse matrices or dense ones, and much more such as random number generation, statistics, etc;
- Scipy provides scientific computing functionality to Python through its C interface. It contains very useful mathematical tools such as Fourier transform, convolution…etc;
- Pandas Dataframe can be used to handle multi-dimensional data sets with various types of columns like string column names labels etc.;
- Matplotlib is another popular library for visualization purposes including plotting graphs in various ways such as line plots bar plots histograms scatterplots pie charts maps etc.;
4. Community support
- The Python community is a great resource for beginners.
- It can help you learn more about the language and its capabilities.
- It will give you answers to questions quickly, especially if it’s written by someone who has experience with Python.
- You can find resources that are tailored specifically to your needs as a data scientist or beginner in the field of data science.
5. Job opportunities & Salary
Python is a very popular language, so there are plenty of jobs available. Besides that, Python has a high salary and it’s easy to learn.
Python is also used by companies like Google, Facebook, and Dropbox because of its simplicity and ease of use. This means that if you are a beginner or have no experience with programming then you will be able to learn quickly how to program in Python!
6. It’s free!
Python is free, open source, and easy to install. It’s also relatively easy to learn, use and deploy. And as we’ll see later in this article, it’s even more cost-effective than other languages like R if you need something with a little more functionality or scalability.
Python is written in C++ so it’s fast and efficient at running large calculations on big data sets. If your job requires processing information quickly (and perhaps doing some machine learning), Python might be your best bet because it can run much faster than other languages such as R or MATLAB (which are also popular choices).
Python is specifically a great language for data science.
Python is specifically a great language for data science because it has easy-to-learn syntaxes which allow building algorithms and applications easily. Also, it has a plethora of libraries and packages that help in performing complex tasks with very little or no coding at all. Lastly, its free availability for commercial use is a huge boon for startups and enterprises as well who usually need to work on a budget to test new things out before spending money on them.
Python has several advantages over other languages like R or Matlab (stats) because of its ease of use, simplicity of code writing, and ability to handle large amounts of data without any issues using Hash Tables which are man-made collections like arrays but unlike arrays, they can be sorted automatically by their keys without any further intervention from the user.”
If you are looking to start a career as a data scientist and need help with your programming skills, then Python is the best language for you. Python has an abundance of libraries and packages available which will help in building complex algorithms and applications without spending too much time on coding. If you want to learn more about python or data science in general, check out our blog post on how it can help you become successful at what you do!
I am a Tech geek and blogger, a seasoned freelancer, and my hobby is to enlighten my views and skills that will helpful for new inductions of the industry.